2nd Annual Sporting Clay Tournament
Come join us for an incredible day of shooting sporting clays for a worthy cause with friends and First Responders. This will be a fun and relaxing day, enjoyable for all skill levels. Your participation directly benefits Emergency Chaplain Group and our First Responders!
Challenge Coin Challenge
Become a $20 per month supporter and we will send you, as our gift, a commemorative and collectible 20th Anniversary Challenge Coin.
Issues First-Responders Face with Seeking Help:
- Behavioral health issues are rarely addressed at the workplace level.
- When workplace-counseling services are offered the number of visits is typically limited.
- They do not trust general counseling services, because “they have no idea what we are going through.”
- Fear of lack of confidentiality utilizing support from their agency.
We are here to help everyday heroes after they saved the day. We have experienced volunteers who have “worn the badge” and understand what our first responders are going through. Our services include free and confidential direct guidance, spiritual support, suicide prevention, one-on-one counseling sessions, group counseling sessions, marriage mediation and anything else required to support our heroes in their time of need.
- Direct Guidance
- Spiritual Support
- Suicide Prevention
- Group Counseling Sessions
- And More!