7th Annual “Hope for Heroes” Gala
Save The Date For Our Seventh Annual Gala, “Hope for Heroes 2018,” Saturday, October 27, 2018.
Join Our Fundraiser
There is nothing more American than baseball, hot dogs, fireworks and supporting your First Responders. Get the full experience as the Astros play at home vs the White Sox on Friday, July 6th and help support the programs of Emergency Chaplains. We send a special thank you to our generous donor that has allowed us to auction these tickets to raise money in support of our ministries and programs. Enjoy the experience; place your bid today!
Challenge Coin Challenge
Become a $20 per month supporter and we will send you, as our gift, a commemorative and collectible 20th Anniversary Challenge Coin.
Issues First-Responders Face with Seeking Help:
- Behavioral health issues are rarely addressed at the workplace level.
- When workplace-counseling services are offered the number of visits is typically limited.
- They do not trust general counseling services, because “they have no idea what we are going through.”
- Fear of lack of confidentiality utilizing support from their agency.
We are here to help everyday heroes after they saved the day. We have experienced volunteers who have “worn the badge” and understand what our first responders are going through. Our services include free and confidential direct guidance, spiritual support, suicide prevention, one-on-one counseling sessions, group counseling sessions, marriage mediation and anything else required to support our heroes in their time of need.
- Direct Guidance
- Spiritual Support
- Suicide Prevention
- Group Counseling Sessions
- And More!