Our Eighth Annual Gala, “Hope for Heroes 2019,” , October 12, 2019
Challenge Coin Challenge
Become a $20 per month supporter and we will send you, as our gift, a commemorative and collectible 20th Anniversary Challenge Coin.
Issues First-Responders Face with Seeking Help:
- Behavioral health issues are rarely addressed at the workplace level.
- When workplace-counseling services are offered the number of visits is typically limited.
- They do not trust general counseling services, because “they have no idea what we are going through.”
- Fear of lack of confidentiality utilizing support from their agency.
We are here to help everyday heroes after they have saved the day. Our chaplains have all “worn the badge” themselves and understand what our first responders are going through. Our services include confidential direct guidance, spiritual support, suicide prevention, one-on-one and group sessions, marriage mediation, building resiliency and anything else required to support our heroes in their time of need.
- Direct Guidance
- Spiritual Support
- Suicide Prevention
- One-on-One & Group Sessions
- And More!